These General Terms of Contract (hereafter, General Terms) regulate the sale and purchase of the products offered by NO TEMÁIS POR MÍ Ltd, Company Tax Code (CIF): B-86484565 through its website www.sockaholic.com. These General Terms apply to both NO TEMÁIS POR MÍ and the buyer (client), granting a series of rights and obligations to each party from the moment an order is placed and accepted via the aforementioned website. Both parties must be aware of, and comply with these terms, for which reason they must be accepted before an order is finalised. For this reason, the client should read these terms carefully. The headings of each clause are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or expand upon the interpretation of the General Terms. These General Terms are governed by current legislation.
1. INTERVENING PARTIES: TRADING COMPANY - NO TEMÁIS POR MÍ Ltd, Company Tax Code (CIF): B-86484565, owner of the SOCKAHOLIC brand, is proprietor of the website www.sockaholic.com, and of all sub-domains and pages affiliated with this site. CLIENT – any user of the website www.sockaholic.com who places an order shall be considered a client from the moment this order is accepted. The client is required to register and to provide the following information in order to make an order: name and surname or company name, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number and contact email address.
2. SUBJECT OF CONTRACT: The sale of products offered by Sockaholic through its website, and the purchase of these by the client.
3. PROCESS OF SALE: The products offered for sale by Sockaholic are limited to those products on its website www.sockaholic.com. Each product listing states the retail price, including VAT. This price does not include the cost of delivery. The client will be informed of the total cost of each order (retail value of the product(s) selected plus any additional fees) at the time of ordering, and before the order is finalised. The price of each product is that which is displayed on the website at the time of ordering.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF SALE: Effective from the moment the client gives their consent to finalise the order, and then with the acceptance of these General Terms. Binding upon accepting these and completing the buying process.
5. PAYMENT FOR ORDERS: The client may choose between two methods of payment for the price set on each order: 1. Payment by credit card: the client may choose to pay by credit card at the time of placing their order. Only Visa and Mastercard protected by Verified Visa are accepted. If the client’s card is not registered with Verified, they will need to consult their bank or building society to register. 2. Payment with PayPal: the system will automatically calculate the cost of delivery and inform the client of the total price before they commit to payment.
6. DELIVERY OF ORDERS: Delivery times for orders are dependent on the availability of the product(s) in question. However, these predicted delivery times may be modified in the case that simultaneous orders are placed on the same product(s), rendering the product temporarily out of stock. The client will be informed of the new delivery time as soon as is reasonably possible. If the product is left permanently out of stock, the client will be informed and will be given the option of choosing a different product or cancelling their order. The delivery will be made to the delivery address provided in the delivery information section at the time of ordering. The client will be liable for any further costs incurred if the delivery address is changed after this point.
Deliveries will be made by courier companies to the delivery address indicated by the client, and to the person identified as the order recipient. This data will be entered in the dispatch note of the courier company. If upon delivery, it may be clearly and visibly noted, without the need to remove outer or inner packaging, that a product has been damaged in transit, or that the wrong product(s) has been sent, the client must indicate this on the dispatch note and inform Sockaholic using the relevant contact form within 24 hours of receiving the order to demand the return of the product(s) concerned, together with an exchange or refund. The client may request an invoice via the same contact form.
7. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW: We recognise the client’s right to cancel an order within a period of seven working days, counted from receipt of the order, as guaranteed by Article 44 of Law 7/1996 of 15th January, of the Retail Commerce Regulations. Outside of this period, requests for returns or refunds will not be accepted. The client who cancels the order may be required to pay the return postage. When a client excercises the right to cancel an order, Sockaholic is obligated to refund all monies paid minus delivery charges. This money will be refunded as soon as possible, an always within a period of 30 days from the cancellation of the order. The Client should inform Sockaholic of their decision to cancel the order via the appropriate contact form, within the period of time specified. The client will then be informed of the returns process (returns number, delivery method, postal address).
8. CLIENT OBLIGATIONS: To read the General Terms here presented prior to completing an order. To respect the General Terms once the order has been made. To pay the total price agreed at the time of making the order.
9. SOCKAHOLIC OBLIGATIONS: To send the product in good condition to the delivery address provided. To respect prices set at the time of ordering.
10. CLIENT RIGHTS: To receive the products ordered in perfect condition. To cancel their order prior to dispatch using the contact form.
11. SOCKAHOLIC RIGHTS: To receive payment for orders. To modify product prices displayed on its website. To modify delivery times depending on product availability. To cancel orders in the case of non-payment by the client. To close its website without warning.
12. NOTIFICATIONS: For the purposes of notifications, requirements, or letters of any kind related to this contract, the address of Sockaholic shall be that which is given in these General Terms.
13. VALIDITY OF THESE CLAUSES: In the event that one of the clauses here presented is deemed not to be valid or applicable, the other clauses and their component parts shall remain valid and binding.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: The General Terms here presented are governed by current Spanish legislation, and specifically by: The Civil Code, Law 26/84 of 19th June for the Protection of Users and Consumers, Law 7/98 of 13th April for General Terms of Contract, Law 7/96 of 15th January for Retail Commerce Regulation, Directive 2000/31 CE of the European Parliament and Council of 8th June, Law 34/2002 of 11th July for Information and Electronic Commerce Services, Law 23/2003 of 10th July for Guarantees on the Sale of Consumer Goods, and all legislation implementing these. Both parties waiver their regional jurisdiction, accepting Spanish law as the governing legislation of the present contract, and submit to resolve any disputes arising from it according to the rule of the courts of Madrid.
Scroll To Top