We hope we can answer any questions you might have in this section. If you don’t find what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
1. HOW MUCH ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS? We will cover your shipping costs in every order over 35€. If you don’t get free shipping, the costs will vary depending on destination:
- Spain (mainland) and Portugal: 7€
- Balearic Islands: 8€
- Canary Islands: 8€
- Europe: 11€
- Rest of the World: 15€
2.WHAT'S MY SIZE? We make our socks in three different sizes. You can have a look at the size-chart and see for yourself:
3. I HAVE A 4.5 OR 8.5, WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE? If you find yourself in between sizes we recommend you choose the smaller one, as our socks can easily stretch and adapt, otherwise you may find the sock a little too big.
4. HOW DOES INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WORK? We ship worldwide. If you are a customer from outside the EU your package might get hold up at customs and be subject to import taxes and duties. We can’t specify the import of those duties as they are different in every country. Our products are not expensive goods so in any case, duties should be affordable.
Being small packages with low value, orders don’t usually get hold up at customs and you will most likely get it at home without any problems.
5. WHAT'S YOUR EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY? You can read about our exchange and returns policy here.
6. HOW CAN I CONTACT SOCKAHOLIC? You can contact us here. Fill in the form and we will reply you as soon as possible.
7. WHERE IS MY STUFF? Once your order is sent you will receive a tracking number so that you can track the status of your shipment at every time. You can check your order status in your account.
8. WHERE ARE THE SOCKS MADE? We manufacture our socks in Portugal. Every other related items (tags, packaging…) is produced in Spain. You can read more about our socks here.
9. WHEN I WILL GET MY ORDER? Your items will usually ship within a maximum of 24-48 after you place your order. Orders placed before 18:00h will normally be sent the next working day. Transit time depends on destination:
- Spain and Portugal: 24-48h
- Europe: 2-5 working days
- World: 1-3 weeks
10. WHAT IF ARTER THE TRANSIT ESTIMATES I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY ORDER? If the delivery estimates have passed and you still haven’t received your order, contact us and we will find a solution as soon as possible.
11. I'VE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE PAYMENT, WHAT CAN I DO? Sometimes our service provider will not accept payment with several credit cards. This happens because the system redirects to your own bank so you can identify yourself for security reasons. When communication can’t be established for some reason and therefore you cannot identify yourself, our payment platform will proceed to cancel the operation as a security measure.
If this happens you can proceed with the payment via PayPal, without the need of having an account registered with them, just using the service as a guest and providing your credit card details. In this case you should not find any problems at all and it will still be a safe and secure transaction.
Scroll To Top